Pages

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Ignite Stream energy Scam Or Legit - Ignite report

Ignite Stream Energy Review

It appears that Ignite powered by Stream Energy has been colse to since 2004. It is a network marketing coming to energy deregulation in Texas. Is Ignite Energy cheaper? good for the environment? Is it more trustworthy energy? Is it a pyramid scheme? I was presented with this opening since I used to live in Texas. I looked into it completely and came to decide that Ignite energy is not a scam, but it was not for me.

Energy

The Company

Ignite Stream energy Scam Or Legit - Ignite report

The electriciy is only available for Texas residents so there is assuredly a shop cap or limit on potential. The Founder and Managing Partner is Chris Domhoff, the guy who was at the head of the Excel company when they went bankrupt in 2004 and every person in that company investment lost a lot of money, together with many of my friends. I am sure that some citizen are happy with Ignite powered by Stream Energy, but for these reasons alone I decided it was not for me.

The Energy

The Energy company that they use is called Stream Energy and the only way you can use it is to be a part of the network marketing company Ignite. I found that they do use some renewable energy but not near as much as most others such as the Txu main Texas energy company does. Their price per "kilowatt hour" (kWh) was not much more high-priced than the mean company out there. But since they are a smaller network marketing company, they could go out of company like Excel did and then you would have the hassle of trying to scramble in the "dark" to find other energy company to go with.

To compare choices of electricity companies, you can go to http://www.powertochoose.org

The company Opportunity

I read on their site that it is 9.00 for the beginning fee that is non-refundable after 3 days. There is then a .95 monthly web fee, just to be able to promote their company for them. This seemed a miniature silly to me. They have distinct levels that you can reach: managing director, senior director, and administrative director. But their payout seemed genuinely low. If you signup 10 citizen in your first 60 days, you only get 0. They have some other payouts as well, such as that you get a residual revenue of .50 cents per month for each customer, so you would only get /month.

My Conclusion

Stream Energy is not a scam and the Ignite Stream Energy does focus on a product and real customers and not just recruiting citizen who recruit people, and so it is not a pyramid scheme. It looks to be a valid network marketing business, but the product and the company opening do not genuinely compare to the competition out there, so it did not interest me.

I found something else. In my home company that I have been working for a few years now, I enjoy 00 matching over-rides every time my team members earn their 00 over-rides just for sharing with two others who do the same. My success team and I enjoy working with a product that is unique, patented, and fun to share and with a company that genuinely pays out well enough that the mean man can work from home and originate a residual revenue within a few years that you can live on.

Ignite Stream energy Scam Or Legit - Ignite report

No comments:

Post a Comment